ClapSo’s Clip Clops
*** DOW DEATH SPIRAL™ ***
|Trade Time:||4:01 Feb. 26, 2009|
|Day’s Range:||7,173.56 – 7,402.31|
|52wk Range:||7,077.35 – 13,191.50|
DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!
Here’s a suggestion for real hope, change and responsibility:
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well Cricketeers, everyone seems to love the big triple C, so here goes another one:
Senate bars FCC from revisiting Fairness Doctrine
By JIM ABRAMS, Associated Press Writer – Thu Feb 26, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) – The Senate has barred federal regulators from reviving a policy, abandoned two decades ago, that required balanced coverage of issues on public airwaves.
The Senate vote on the so-called Fairness Doctrine was in part a response to conservative radio talk show hosts who feared that Democrats would try to revive the policy to ensure liberal opinions got equal time.
Way to go you feckless appaRATchiks in the senate and oval orifice. Kowtow to the idiot right wingnut radio talk show hosts! I love that the rush blimpbaugh’s of the world get to dictate what is “fair”, NOT! Speaking of over the top unfairness:
Analysis: Obama plan brings cries of class warfare
By TOM RAUM, Associated Press Writer Tom Raum, Associated Press Writer – Thu Feb 26, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) – He’s not being timid, that’s for sure.
President Barack Obama’s first federal budget lays out the most far-reaching agenda for American life since Lyndon Johnson’s “Great Society.” But paying for it by having upper-income earners shoulder much of the cost is already provoking cries of “class warfare” in Congress.
SONOFABUSH! This country has been suffering “class warfare” since before it was even a country. The american revolution was brought about because of class warfare. Those of “noble blood” were ripping off the rest of us, so over 200 years ago they got the boot. Since then, the kings of old have been replaced by the kings of industry. They have been ripping us off, and it’s high time they pay for their crimes! If they don’t wanna pay up, I say RICO statute them and take everything they have! The pig corpoRATe rich have been winning the class war, time for them to lose! Speaking of losers:
Top Republicans rip into Obama budget plan
By Thomas Ferraro
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Congressional Republicans, having vowed to return to the conservative principle of limited government, denounced on Thursday President Barack Obama’s $3.55 trillion budget as wasteful.
ROFL! The idiot filthy repubs are suddenly deficit hawks again? What are these hypocrites gonna call themselves now neoneoconservatives? Really, as big on pork barrel spending as the dirty dems are, these last eight years the filthy repubs have completly outclassed the dirty dems as far as wasteful spending! Speaking of a waste:
Bloggers and Unions Join Forces to Push Democrats to Left
By JIM RUTENBERG
Published: February 26, 2009
WASHINGTON (NYT) — A group of liberal bloggers said it was teaming up with organized labor and
Soliciting donations from their readers, the bloggers said they were planning to recruit liberal candidates to challenge more centrist Democrats currently in Congress.
DAGNABIT! Along for the ride with the wholly owned subsidiary of the dirty dems, ethically challenged moveon, the so-called “bloggers” mentioned in this zoo york times article are all big name, big time apologists for the neolib dirty dems. Since one of those named was ko ko the klown. I suggest the “new” organization they are calling “accountability now” share ko ko the klown’s mascot:
The following is a public service announcement from ClapSotronics:
laBAMAnostra and laBUSHanostra agree:
- That the disaster of a war should continue indefinitely. laBAMAnostra has the same exit strategy as laBUSHanostra did, no exit strategy what so ever! The corpoRATe pigs agree the current war should be escalated and additional wars should be started whenever possible!
- That the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel spending on ever larger pentagon budgets should continue and money “should be no object” when it comes to the funding of military death and destruction! paygo my ass!
- That the thieving corpoRATe insurance companies (the rotten aig being only the tip of the corpoRATe iceberg in the insurance larceny business) should be able to continue to pocket almost half of our health care dollars via the waste fraud and abuse filled current “free market health care system.” This ripoff comes in the form of over the top corpoRATe insurer “administrative costs” and corpoRATe drug pusher profiteering even as the rest of us are badly served by their wealth care, NOT REALLY HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!
- That the wal-fare system (click this link to see how I defined the wal-fare system in an earlier post) started by the klinton klan co-presidents slick willy and hillary dillary doo (she a former walmart board member and both former co-presidents are now made members of laBAMAnostra) and made ever worse by the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel funding of so called “faith based” organizations should be able to continue to poverty pimp we poor folks into ever deeper poverty! Punitive policies that force us into slave labor, low wage “jobs” and sermons are no replacement for the basic human needs based system we should have!
- That the inherently dishonorable corpoRATe criminals should be allowed to continue to “self police” as the idiots in washingtOOn chant the tired deregulation mantra!
It’s time to put an end to deregulation and the kid glove wrist slap treatment they get by regulating the corpoRATeers and RICO statute CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS OF THE corpoRATe THIEVES!
The Telepathic Crickets™ on the ClapSotronics editorial board and I wish to remind you that since tomorrow is the last Saturday of the month, we hope you will join us for this months edition of ClapSo’s Video Funhouse!
The scientifically impossible I do right away
The spiritually miraculous takes a bit longer