unions screwed by dirty dems they work to elect, film at 11…
Here’s a suggestion for real hope, change and responsibility:
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well Cricketeers, for decades the idiots in charge of the dead and dying labor unions have stuck by the dirty dems. No matter how many times the dirty dems screw the unions, next election the unions are there to support the latest dirty dem celebdidates the dirty dems parade at union events. Once the election is over, the dirty dems always screw the unions and the rest of us, just like the filthy repubs do.
But the neolib klinton klan hillbillies with statusQUObama are putting the screws to the unions in record time. The admin hasn’t been in power for a full 2 months yet and already several unions have pulled out of statusQUObama’s health care summit. The much ballyhooed (during the election) bill that would allow unions to be certified once more then half of the employees sign a card has been back burnered so the dirty dem feckless appaRATchiks can concentrate on giving their corpoRATe butt buddies bailout billions and now this from potluckico:
Obama takes on teachers’ unions
Jonathan Martin-Tue Mar 10, 2009
After weeks of pleasing Democrats by overturning policies set by the previous administration, President Barack Obama Tuesday will for the first time confront a powerful constituency in his own party: teachers’ unions.
Obama will propose spending additional money to reward effective teachers in up to 150 additional school districts, fulfilling a campaign promise that once earned him boos from members of the National Education Association.
Obama’s plan to embrace merit pay will come in a speech before the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Washington, say administration officials who briefed reporters. Teachers’ unions say merit pay causes teachers to compete against each other, rather than collaborate, and is unfair to those who work in disadvantaged areas where it can be harder to boost student performance.
Of course the teachers union is right. Merit pay is a disaster. Just look at what merit pay has done at the banks and other corpoRATions. Merit pay just rewards the most scheming money grubbing scumbags, while those who quietly go about doing their job get screwed.
How are they going to decide which teachers are doing a good enough job to get the merit pay? Standardized test scores. How do you raise students scores on standardized tests? You “teach the test.” Forget all about portfolio review. Go straight to the machine graded standardized tests. It takes real work to do portfolio review. Standardized tests, completed with number 2 pencils are graded by machine. Forget all about EVERYTHING ELSE the kids do in class, all that matters is the memorize and regurgitate at test time measurement of standardized tests. Ethically challenged hack teachers know all about teaching the test. Great teachers understand that there is more to education then can be measured on standardized tests!
The uaw, the autoworkers union is getting screwed by statusQUObama too! They are too stupid to realize it yet. Ya see, the uaw just cut a deal on retiree health care that sucks, and they are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together and realize that if statusQUObama would get a single payer universal national health care plan passed and signed into law, the uaw and other unions wouldn’t need to battle the executhieves at their companies over health care any more. Here’s a little video of statusQUObama speaking at an afl-cio event and giving his endorsement of a universal single payer plan, even though now that he has conned his way into the oval orifice, he’s bailed!
Here’s my FAVE endorsement for single payer universal national health care, from the neolib who now refuses to give it to us:
Let’s see, in the video statusQUObama had a step by step process to get a single payer health care plan:
- dems take back white house CHECK √
- dems take back senate CHECK √
- dems take back house o’reps CHECK √
- PAY UP BITCH! Mauhahahahahahahah
The ongoing ClapSotronics serving suggestion:
EAT THE FUCKING pig corpoRATe rich!
laBAMAnostra and laBUSHanostra agree:
- That the disaster of a war should continue indefinitely. laBAMAnostra has the same exit strategy as laBUSHanostra did, no exit strategy what so ever! The corpoRATe pigs agree the current war should be escalated and additional wars should be started whenever possible!
- That the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel spending on ever larger pentagon budgets should continue and money “should be no object” when it comes to the funding of military death and destruction! paygo my ass!
- That the thieving corpoRATe insurance companies (the rotten aig being only the tip of the corpoRATe iceberg in the insurance larceny business) should be able to continue to pocket almost half of our health care dollars via the waste fraud and abuse filled current “free market health care system.” This ripoff comes in the form of over the top corpoRATe insurer “administrative costs” and corpoRATe drug pusher profiteering even as the rest of us are badly served by their wealth care, NOT REALLY HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!
- That the wal-fare system (click this link to see how I defined the wal-fare system in an earlier post) started by the klinton klan co-presidents slick willy and hillary dillary doo (she a former walmart board member and both former co-presidents are now made members of laBAMAnostra) and made ever worse by the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel funding of so called “faith based” organizations should be able to continue to poverty pimp we poor folks into ever deeper poverty! Punitive policies that force us into slave labor, low wage “jobs” and sermons are no replacement for the basic human needs based system we should have!
- That the inherently dishonorable corpoRATe criminals should be allowed to continue to “self police” as the idiots in washingtOOn chant the tired deregulation mantra!
It’s time to put an end to deregulation and the kid glove wrist slap treatment they get by regulating the corpoRATeers and RICO statute CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS OF THE corpoRATe THIEVES!
The Telepathic Crickets™ on the ClapSotronics editorial board and I
The scientifically impossible I do right away
The spiritually miraculous takes a bit longer