Of corpoRATe welfare mothers, corpoRATe tax cheats and “sacrosanct contracts”
Here’s a suggestion for real hope, change and responsibility:
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well Cricketeers, I used to be disgusted, but now I’m just amused. For an anti-corpoRATeer like myself, the bad corpoRATe news just gets better and more entertaining. Really, after years of warning all who would listen, and even many who would not, that the ethically challenged corpoRATe controlled political economy is a massive conspiracy to commit super duper grand larceny.
There is a certain belly laugh satisfaction for me as the corpoRATe apologists scurry about in a cynical attempt to distance themselves from the fallout of the ongoing proof of corpoRATe criminal actions (this means you sen. clodd, little georgie won’t, and all the rest of you corpoRATe castaways!). The latest proof is that the corpoRATions are evading taxes! BIG SHOCK HUH? I and others have been saying this for decades, but now they are caught! Um, AGAIN heheheheheh! This from ap:
13 firms receiving federal bailout owe back taxes
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER,
Associated Press Writer
March 19, 2009
WASHINGTON – At least 13 firms receiving billions of dollars in bailout money owe a total of more than $220 million in unpaid federal taxes, a key lawmaker said Thursday.
Rep. John Lewis, chairman of a House subcommittee overseeing the federal bailout, said two firms owe more than $100 million apiece.
“This is shameful. It is a disgrace,” said Lewis, D-Ga. “We are going to get to the bottom of what is going on here.”
The House Ways and Means subcommittee on oversight discovered the unpaid taxes in a review of tax records from 23 of the firms receiving the most money, Lewis said as he opened a hearing on the issue.
The committee said it could not legally release the names of those companies owing taxes. It said one recipient had almost $113 million in unpaid federal income taxes from 2005 and 2006. A second recipient owed almost $102 million dating to before 2004. Another was behind $1.1 million in federal income taxes and $223,000 in federal employment taxes.
“If we looked at all 470 recipients, how much would they owe?” Lewis asked.
SONOFABUSH! Never mind the “470 recipients” johnny boy! It’s time for the feckless appaRATchiks at the infernal revenue disservice to pull out all the stops and do a much overdue FULL AUDIT of ALL corpoRATions with a worth of ten million dollars or more! It’s quite clear that corpoRATe tax evasion is the NORM!
What have the feckless appaRATchiks at the irs been up to? This from ap:
IRS defends drop in audits of millionaires
By JIM ABRAMS, Associated Press Writer
March 23, 2009
WASHINGTON – The Internal Revenue Service is not living up to its pledge to crack down on wealthy tax cheats, an IRS watchdog group says, citing a drop in audits of millionaires last year.
The tax agency disputes the conclusion, ascribing the “slight” decline in audits to its focus on getting people their economic stimulus checks.
Those with incomes of $1 million and above had a 5.6 percent chance of getting audited in fiscal year 2008, which ended last September, down from 6.8 percent the previous year, according to IRS figures. The actual number of millionaires audited fell from 23,200 to 21,874; the number of millionaires filing tax returns grew from 339,138 to 392,776.
DAGNABIT! It should be clear to ALL including YOU that we are getting ripped off by the corpoRATe pig rich!
Awwww hell. The least statusQUObama and his neolib klinton klan hillbillies can do is give us a universal single payer national health care plan!
Here’s my FAVE endorsement for single payer universal national health care, from the neolib who now refuses to give it to us:
Let’s see, in the video statusQUObama had a step by step process to get a single payer health care plan:
- dems take back white house CHECK √
- dems take back senate CHECK √
- dems take back house o’reps CHECK √
- PAY UP BITCH! Mauhahahahahahahah
The ongoing ClapSotronics serving suggestion:
EAT THE FUCKING pig corpoRATe rich!
laBAMAnostra and laBUSHanostra agree:
- That the disaster of a war should continue indefinitely. laBAMAnostra has the same exit strategy as laBUSHanostra did, no exit strategy what so ever! The corpoRATe pigs agree the current war should be escalated and additional wars should be started whenever possible!
- That the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel spending on ever larger pentagon budgets should continue and money “should be no object” when it comes to the funding of military death and destruction! paygo my ass!
- That the thieving corpoRATe insurance companies (the rotten aig being only the tip of the corpoRATe iceberg in the insurance larceny business) should be able to continue to pocket almost half of our health care dollars via the waste fraud and abuse filled current “free market health care system.” This ripoff comes in the form of over the top corpoRATe insurer “administrative costs” and corpoRATe drug pusher profiteering even as the rest of us are badly served by their wealth care, NOT REALLY HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!
- That the wal-fare system (click this link to see how I defined the wal-fare system in an earlier post) started by the klinton klan co-presidents slick willy and hillary dillary doo (she a former walmart board member and both former co-presidents are now made members of laBAMAnostra) and made ever worse by the waste, fraud, and abuse pork barrel funding of so called “faith based” organizations should be able to continue to poverty pimp we poor folks into ever deeper poverty! Punitive policies that force us into slave labor, low wage “jobs” and sermons are no replacement for the basic human needs based system we should have!
- That the inherently dishonorable corpoRATe criminals should be allowed to continue to “self police” as the idiots in washingtOOn chant the tired deregulation mantra!
It’s time to put an end to deregulation and the kid glove wrist slap treatment they get by regulating the corpoRATeers and RICO statute CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS OF THE corpoRATe THIEVES!
The Telepathic Crickets™ on the ClapSotronics editorial board and I are sick of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer!
The scientifically impossible I do right away
The spiritually miraculous takes a bit longer