Let the Not So Silent Spring BEGIN: UticaUnCut is ROCKING the Uncut GLOBAL Day of ACTION!
ClapSo’s latest blog post:
Here’s a suggestion for real hope, change and responsibility:
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well Cricketeers, the coumo has hit the fan! It turns out little andy coumo is a koch sucker. The NYS gov got almost $100,000 in bribes er, um campaign contributions, from the teahadist, TAX DODGING, UNION BUSTING, koch industries. This makes our little get together on Saturday March 26 at high noon all the more important! We will be joining our righteous peeps in over 100 cities worldwide in this day of action. Our local target will be the “instant rebate” of the stock transfer tax. You can read more about the stock transfer tax rebate at one of our call out pages:
For those about to hit the streets with us here are some suggestions:
1) DAGNABIT! It’s gonna be cold! We’ll be outside. Dress warmly in layers. We will stay until we get too damn cold! People will of course be free to come and go as they please. There will be no official end time…
2) There is plenty of parking including the municipal parking lot right up the street from the state building!
3) There may be bathroom facilities at the site, but it’s best to go before you leave!
4) BE CREATIVE bring a sign, make up a chant, dress in costume if you like (no tea bags please hehehehe)
5) SONOFABUSH! If you are challenged by someone, first attempt to explain why you are present and what we are doing. If that doesn’t work, point at the pest and chant TEAHADIST(s), TEAHADIST(s) the rest of the group will join you until the pest leaves.
6) Please spread the word via SMS, email, phone, drum and smoke signal! THE MORE THE MERRIER!
7) FAGETABOWDIT! Please avoid the booze! YOU CAN STAGGER OR YOU CAN PROTEST, BUT YOU CAN’T DO BOTH!
8) BRING CAMERAS! VIDEO, STILL, OBSCUREA, PIN HOLE, BRING EM ALL! IF THERE ARE NO PICTURES OR VIDEO, IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!
ethically challenged little andy coumo is a koch sucking teahadist union buster in sheep’s clothing!
If anyone is coming into Utica from out of town for this event and would like to stay over night. Please bring a sleeping bag or something and email us at UticaUnCut@gmail.com so we can arrange a place for you to crash!
People as far as four hours drive have expressed interest and may be coming to this event If you can put someone up for the night, please email us at UticaUnCut@gmail.com so we can make arrangements.
The Telepathic Crickets™ on the ClapSotronics editorial board and I are looking forward to a successful action! Should you have anything to add, please drop it in a comment on this post!
become the not so silent spring of ACTION!